Требуемый опыт работы
- Global Service Asset and Configuration Management Product Owner is accountable for ensuring that ITSM tool Service Asset and Configuration Management module is both fit for purpose for the current need of company and anticipates future demand of the organization. SACM module (or product) supports 3 separate ITSM Processes: Software Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, and Configuration Management. All three processes are implemented within Core Services, Business Partnership, and Delivery departments and all three processes have constant great demand for enhancement on the product side.
- ServiceNow is constantly evolving by both keeping up with the best industry standards and practices and brining on board teams outside of Core Services such as other Digital Technologies and MGS teams and even other segments like Veterinary Health Group. SACM product is one of the first modules necessary for onboarding new tool users, because configuration management is the base to build upon.
- Global SACM Product Owner will drive SACM module enhancement and governance empowering Software Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, and Configuration Management processes to bring up their improvements and value across whole MGS organization.
- No direct line management
- Might manage several project team members within a project
Должностные обязанности и функции
Global product ownership:
- Is globally accountable for Service Asset and Configuration Management product of ServiceNow platform as an owner
- Plays the role of the product guardian guaranteeing that all processes enhancements improve the overall tool efficiency and all ITSM processes integrity.
- Keeps ITSM tool related knowledge at the proper level through trainings, on-line communities, and the like resulting in initiatives of product improvement to bring value to all processes’ practitioners throughout Digital Technologies.
- Studies industry best practices and ITIL recommendation on all the processes his/her product supports to be able to spot potential process gaps in the tool and suggest improvements.
- Familiarizes himself/herself with other ITSM processes’ strategies and road maps to be able to ensure Product integration with all other Products (supporting the rest ITSM Processes) and provide input to SACM related processes strategy and road maps.
- Provides product related trainings (including keeping training materials up-to-date) to Digital Technologies teams representatives.
- Participates in Community of Practice for the product related processes to provide Product expertise to the global community making sure the decisions on the processes improvements are done in accordance with product compliance.
- Creates and maintains functional knowledge related to the product, makes sure the knowledge reflects all the product changes and available for all stakeholders globally.
Product improvement and governance:
- Collaborates with Process owners located at several Digital Technologies sites to make sure the new requirements comply with the product, runs requirements analysis, and comes up with solution best from the business value and technology perspective.
- Translates business requirements to technical language and formulates the task to development team.
- Approves from the tool perspective and coordinates all global SACM Product related CIPs with support and development teams providing communication back to requestor and process stakeholders. Prioritizes CIPs implementation in case of need.
- Organizes team of testers making sure all teams affected by a new development provide their representatives, creates test scenarios, and coordinates the testing making sure developers are getting feedback on time.
- Makes a decision for development to be moved into production environment getting alignment with process owners if required.
Product related project demand:
- Is involved by a demand manager in new projects to consult a customer on requirements and design, estimate design and development efforts, and come up with the final solution satisfying customer needs and complying with ServiceNow platform.
- Works as a part of the project team to create requirements for development translating business requirements to technical language and making sure all testing steps are complete and development is moved to production environment successfully.
- Acts as a project manager in case the project is based on SACM product solely both as an independent project and as a part of a program.
Geographic scope: Global:
- Global SACM Product Owner interfaces with multiple stakeholders in Digital Technologies globally in order to understand business and process needs, platform requirements and constraints, and development. The work includes determining multiple product design alternatives, assessing such alternatives based on given or self-defined criteria, and selecting the most suited option to refine to a final design. The output of such work aligns with the platform priorities set by the Architect and defines the core properties of the product.
- Level and scope of interactions includes all Digital Technologies divisions. The role influences ways of working, processes, service management approach and scope up to the senior management level.
- Technical degree (IT, Mathematics, Engineering, Science).
- ITIL Foundation training or/and certification is highly preferred. ITIL Intermediate and ITIL Expert trainings/certificate are a plus.
- Data modelling/Database design real life experience.
- Data analysis (BI) experience.
- General understanding of infrastructure technologies (e.g. Networks, Hosting), business applications (e.g. ERP) and its architectures.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing software is a plus.
- Knows how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements.
- Exquisite attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills including conflict management and an ability to work well with people at all levels in organization and of different cultures.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills, good presentation skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, and team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure and learn on the fly.
- The job purpose is changing from looking after Service Asses and Configuration Management process from ServiceNow tool perspective to actual global ownership of one of ServiceNow product with accountability for SACM product evolution and integrity with final decision-making being with this role. The role will make decisions on the product design to ensure Software Asset Management, Hardware Asset Management, and Configuration Management processes maximum effectiveness and efficiency and all of them being in line with Digital Technologies.
- To fulfill the job purpose, we are looking for different skillset of a candidate adding deeper technological experience not required before. We are looking for the such skills as data modelling/database design; data analysis (BI) experience; general understanding of infrastructure technologies (e.g. Networks, Hosting), business applications (e.g. ERP) and its architectures; proven ability to translate business problems into software and technical requirements.
Условия работы и компенсации
- Work in the international company
- Open office environment
- Opportunity to work with team of professionals represented globally
- Opportunity to learn new functionality and business processes
- Flexible schedule
- Extended medical insurance
- 100% sick leave compensation recovery
- Meal compensations
- Annual bonus
- Transport m.Tulskaya, m.Domodedovskaya
Дата публикации вакансии: