г. Ступино / г. Москва
Должностные обязанности и функции
Technology: SAP ERP 7.4, Rev-Trac, EDI, etc
2. The person will be owning Global Master Data management system and all related Interfaces as Global Service Owner caring full responsibility for it.
3. Sr Service Analyst is the primary point of contact on company side for strategic Vendor - TCS - providing support for scope described above. The person will act as manager for the off-shore team. Operational Leadership includes Strategic Vendor relationship performance management - support, monitor the quality through regular Service Reviews; Reporting on Service metrics; Responsibility for all the Service KPIs and it’s delivery through Strategic Partners.
4. Represent the Service team during the Projects and/or execute service take-on activities in order to ensure supportability of the solution. Support projects with Incident/Request/Change management processes. Collaborate with the Service Introduction managers to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
5. Knowledge Management - Senior Service analyst will be responsible to build, document and distribute knowledge about new capability within the team globally. Knowledge should be build by active collaboration with the Project, developers, strategic vendors.
6. The person will be single point of contact for business users within the functional area from the service team side - provides functional expertise and support to business users, including ITIL, work with escalations, drive and communicate resolution progress for Major Incidents.
7. Service Delivery process, Delivery of Continuous Improvements:
- Providing solutions for incidents raised by Functional experts, ensuring the service level agreements are met.
- Assist with change management activities which include release and production slots
- Monitor Application Services performance; make sure the system’s stabilization and operational reliability meet agreed level
- Engage our customers across region and globally
- Continuously identify and improve system to meet business’ growing requirements
- Develop global/regional/local Application solutions for business (CIP-Continuous Improvements)
- Develop/improve standard operational and Service Delivery procedures
- Maintain/Improve Service Index measures for applications measured
- Identify recurring problems and participate on resolution
- Understand, interpret architecture and perform technical troubleshooting
- Plan, test and implement enhancement, requests that deliver genuine business benefit
- Planned System outages management
Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
Good communication, especially in English and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Good business process understanding on FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry (preferred)
1-3 years SAP application support, development or project experience in various functional areas
Full cycle SAP project experience as functional consultant is preferred
Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, manages multiple activities and priorities, and work well under pressure