г. Москва, юго-запад
г. Москва, юго-запад
Требуемый опыт работы
Более 6 лет
Более 6 лет
The job is to work as Legal Manager at HQ level employed in International Trading Company. The company is part of the Planeta Second Hand Group of company which operates retail and wholesale sale of second hand clothes in Russia. The Group is legally a Holding structure with a Russian Holding companies owning subsidiaries in the different regions where the Group operates shops and wholesales. The Legal Manager will serve the whole structure being part of the Main Office of the Group.
Reports to: General Director
Должностные обязанности и функции
Personnel issues (40%):
Secure that all labor contracts used by the Group are in compliance with the labor law and in the interest of the company.
Further to streamline and update existing job descriptions for the different staff groups so they fit better with current and future demands of the company.
Monitor changes to the current labor code including changes in the laws related to foreigners employed and apply to contracts and personnel policies when relevant.
Produce a monthly update. Represent the company in court and elsewhere in case of legal matters related to personnel when requested.
Prepare and handle such cases or in more easy cases advice the regional staff how to deal with it.
Deal with and advice on difficult issues of dismissing staff to find the best way in the interest of the Company
Responsible for keeping order in/update/change if necessary to the founding documents of all companies in the Structure. In this connection to keep updates on all changes in relevant corporate law bring them to the notice of the GD and implement them. Winding up old companies/companies which shall not be used anymore
Corporate issues (15%):
- Checks all new rent contracts (for new shops) before they are signed and ensure that they fulfill our requirements. Help with negotiations of their terms when needed. Change exiting short term contracts (for existing shops) into long terms contracts.
- Responsible for all intra – company contracts (service contracts, Royalty agreements, sales-purchase contracts, etc)
- Producing internal legal documents as needed (Power of attorneys etc)
- Check new (and existing) commercial contracts between the company and third party (for example: transport, outsourcing, marketing material, etc.etc.) and advice on risks.
- Miscellanies (30%):
- Insurances for the goods in the warehouses and the shops in the Group. Assist all departments at HQ in solving legal matters when required.
- Represent the company in court when required. Prepare and handle any court case.
- Degree in civil law
- Good organizational skills (work processes, filing systems, etc.)
- Capacity for analytical, joined-up thinking
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Spoken and written English (min. pre-intermediate level.)
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, internet search, etc.
- High attention to detail, initiative and ability to work independently
- Commitment to results
- Willing to take responsibility for fulfilling tasks to the end.
- Capacity of team work across professional borders
- Work experience 5-8 years in relevant employment – must have experience from working with HR cases, contracts, corporate issues.
Условия работы и компенсации
- Salary: 120.000-145.000 gross – depending on qualifications and work experience.
- Work place: Мain office in Salaryevo
- Business Trips: Must be available for shorter business trips when needed by the company (to represent the company in Court, to assist in difficult labour cases, other reasons)
Европейская компания (одежда и обувь)
Дата публикации вакансии: