Должностные обязанности и функции
▪ Maintain serviceable condition, trouble-free and reliable operation of machinery and electrical equipment jointly with local Electrical Engineers;
▪ Identify the source of failures and to assume the measures for their prevention and elimination jointly with local Electrical Engineers;
▪ Participate in projects on modernization and optimization of productions process and equipment;
▪ Ensure stable functioning of production automated management systems (SFI, MMS, MVTS, EWM, MCAT, Grading etc.);
▪ Train the engineering and technological personnel;
▪ Fill in and keep in order necessary documentation;
▪ Control necessary spare parts availability;
▪ Take part in global and local engineering related and cross-functional engineering projects;
▪ Propose changes in relevant engineering policies and procedures for their optimization;
▪ Learn and implement accordingly modern methodology of C&D and best practices.
▪ Technical higher education degree (Automation and Drives as a preference);
▪ Electrical certificate group 3 and higher;
▪ Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
▪ Practical experience in PLC design, development, programming and commissioning;
▪ Practical experience in visualization design;
▪ English language skills (at least intermediate level).
Условия работы и компенсации
▪ Large international company;
• Career opportunities;
• Full social package (compensation for meals expenses, corporate transportation, Additional medical insurance);
• Compensation of relocation for candidates from another regions.